This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
The Haro legacy continues with the DMC 26", a bike inspired by Dennis McCoy's unstoppable BMX career and ready to set new standards. This bike embodies the passion and skill of a BMX legend while offering state-of-the-art features for the ultimate riding experience. The aluminum frame with double top tube gives the DMC 26" not only a striking aesthetic, but also impressive robustness. The chromoly fork and freestyler handlebars are perfectly matched to the requirements of BMX fans, while sealed bearings ensure a smooth ride.
The double-walled alloy rims are not only lightweight, but also extremely durable to withstand the demands of BMX tricks and jumps. The V-brakes provide the necessary control for impressive abubacas and make the DMC 26" a versatile companion for wheelies and other stunts.
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminum frame w/integrated head tube, mid BB, V-brake mounts.
- 100% chromoly fork with internally threaded 1-piece CNC steer tube, tapered legs
- Haro Baseline 3-pc chromoly 175mm crank. 39T alloy chainring
- Poly platform pedals, chromoly 9/16" axle
- Haro Freestyler chromoly 7" rise bars
- 36 hole double wall alloy rims with high flange sealed hubs
- Haro DMC railed seat
- Haro Lineage CNC stem. 52mm reach
- Haro Team Grips
- ProMax V-brake and lever
RRP: 699,99 €