Free of shipping costs!
This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
Conquer the streets like never before with the Haro Hoover - named after one of San Diego's most legendary street spots. The ultimate companion for urban adventures, this bike is designed to tackle the most technical rides with ease. With a 20.75" top tube frame, the Hoover offers highly responsive geometry and a short rear triangle to tackle even the most challenging trails. The chromoly fork with 25 mm offset, chromoly handlebar with 9.25" rise and a selection of Haro baseline parts ensure a perfect balance between performance and control. The Hoover is equipped with a sealed freecoaster, giving you the freedom to master tricks and maneuvers with ease. Decide whether you want to ride it with or without brakes - the Hoover is flexible and ready to adapt to your individual riding style.
Throw yourself into the urban playground and master any challenge with the Haro Hoover. This bike is not just a means of transportation, but a statement of your style and passion for street culture. Get the Haro Hoover today and discover the freedom of the streets on a bike made for the urban lifestyle.
- Full chromoly frame with 1-1/8" steerer tube and mid BB shell; 20.75" top tube
- Full chromoly with tapered legs & internally threaded 1-piece steerer tube. 25mm offset
- Haro chromoly, 9.25" rise, 2-piece
- Haro Baseline stem
- Premium CK grips
- Haro Baseline chromoly 8-spline 19mm cranks; 165mm length
- Sealed front hub and sealed rear freescoaster hub, laced to 36H double-wall rims
- 25/9 gear ratio
- Haro Base line half link chain
- Premium CK 2.4" tires
RRP: 599,99 €