This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
Step into the world of adrenaline with the Dennis Enarson SD AM Haro bike! When Dennis gets in the saddle, it promises not just a ride, but an epic time of fun and style.
The distinctive moss green design of the frame, chosen by Dennis himself, is accented by classic black components that not only make a statement but also ensure a timeless look. The new Haro stickers give the bike a modern touch that makes it an absolute eye-catcher.
Dennis Enarson SD AM stands not only for a touch of elegance, but also for robust performance. With Haro-Baseline parts and a Freecoaster rear wheel hub, equipped with La Mesa tires, this bike is designed to meet all requirements.
Conquer the roads with the Dennis Enarson SD AM Haro bike and immerse yourself in a world of adrenaline and fun. Order yours today and experience the freedom of BMX riding on a whole new level!
- 100% chromoly frame with integrated head tube, tapered seat and chain stays, welded seat clamp, 21" top tube and removable brake and cable mounts
- 100% chromoly fork with internal threaded 1 piece CNC steer tube, tapered legs and 5mm dropouts
- 100% chromoly bars 9" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 170mm cranks
- Haro Baseline 25T alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- Fully sealed wheels with Haro Sata double-wall alloy rims, alloy shell hubs with RSD free-coaster rear hub, 14mm male axle, 9t driver and hub guards
- Haro La Mesa tires 20x2.4" front/rear
- Baseline 5° seat/post combo
- Haro SD plastic pedals
RRP: 799,99 €