This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
Conquer the city, the park or the dirt jumps with the Haro Mid City complete bike! This BMX is not just a means of transportation, it's a way of life. The full chromoly frame, fork, handlebars and cranks not only offer robustness, but also a responsive geometry that cuts a fine figure on any terrain.
With sealed bearings all around, a rear cassette hub and La Mesa 20 x 2.4" tires, you'll experience an unparalleled ride with more momentum on the bike. The Mid City is flexible - ride it with or without brakes, as it has removable brake mounts for a clean look.
This complete bike isn't just a ride, it's the ultimate all-terrain BMX machine at an unbeatable price. Ready for a ride that pushes your limits? The Haro Mid City is the key to your next BMX adventure!
- Full chromoly frame with 1-1/8" steerer tube and mid BB shell; 20.75" top tube
- Full chromoly with tapered legs & internally threaded 1-piece steerer tube. 32mm offset
- Haro full Chromoly 9" rise bars. 2-piece design
- Haro Baseline stem
- Haro Baseline grips
- Haro Baseline chromoly 8-spline 19mm cranks 170mm length
- Sealed front and rear hubs laced to 36H double wall rims
- 25/9 gear ratio
- Haro Baseline 2-piece seat with alloy post
- Haro La Mesa tires 20x2.4" front/rear
RRP: 499,99 €