This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
Welcome to the world of Ryan's passion and precision - the Haro Quist, a fully customized complete bike created in collaboration with Ryan Nyquist. As the longest standing member of the Haro freestyle team, Ryan has poured his heart and soul into every detail of the Quist to create a freestyle machine that perfectly reflects his exacting park riding preferences.
The Quist impresses with Ryan's specific geometry, which is tuned for maximum performance. Fitted with a Gyro Detangler as standard, it allows for unlimited barspins, while the red paint job, chrome handlebars and custom graphics show a hint of Ryan's personality in every element of the bike.
Not just a bike, but a work of art, the Quist is ready for spectacular jumps and breathtaking tricks right out of the box. Immerse yourself in the world of Ryan Nyquist and experience the ultimate freestyle experience with the Haro Quist - a creation made for the really big jumps.
- Full chromoly frame with 1-1/8" steerer tube and mid BB shell; 20.5" top tube
- Full chromoly with 1-piece, internally threaded steerer tube & tapered legs. 32mm offset
- Haro full chromoly 9" rise 2-piece
- Haro Baseline stem
- Haro Baseline grips
- Haro Baseline chromoly 8 spline 19mm cranks 170mm length
- Sealed front and rear hubs laced to 36H double wall rims
- 25/9 gear ratio
- Haro Baseline 2-piece seat with alloy post
RRP: 629,99 €