This product will aproximately be released at 24 March 2024
Conquer the streets with the Dana BMX - an ultimate ride for your next adventure ride! With a chromoly frame, responsive geometry, a short 12.75" rear triangle and a 20.5" top tube, the Dana is ideal for the mid-size crew.
The full chromoly fork, 9" Rise handlebars and 165 mm cranks ensure optimum riding performance and make you ready for any terrain. Premium CK 2.4" tires on double-walled rims, sealed front and cassette hubs at the rear offer not only durability but also the best grip on the road.
Included is a Halflink chain and a set of pegs - everything you need for the ultimate BMX experience. Hit the road with style and performance. The Dana BMX is more than just a bike, it's your ticket to unlimited riding fun and unforgettable moments! Ready to go when you are.
- Full chromoly frame with 1-1/8" steerer tube and mid BB shell; 20.5" top tube
- Full chromoly 2-piece steerer fork with tapered legs intenrally threaded steerer tube; 25mm offset
- Haro full chromoly 9" rise bars
- Haro Baseline stem
- Premium CK grips
- Haro Baseline chromoly 8-spline 19mm cranks; 165mm length
- Sealed front and cassette rear hub laced to 36H double wall rims
- 25/9 gear ratio
- Haro Baseline half-link chain
- Premium CK 2.4" tires