Currently not available!
The Shift i/O 5 is a strong all-mountain contender. Based on our new 4-link frame with 160mm rear travel and a Suntour Aion 35mm EVO Boost fork, it features Shimano's EP800 MTB-specific mid-motor system that delivers 250 watts of power, 75Nm of user-friendly torque and a new 504Wh internal battery for a standout integrated look. A Shimano Deore 10-speed 1x gearbox keeps things simple, while Kenda Nevegal 2 27.5" x 2.6" tyres with U-40 double-wall rims ensure you feel like you're on rails, even on loose terrain. SRAM's 4-piston hydraulic brakes bring the whole thing to a quick stop when needed. The 2022 Shift i/O 5 remains one of the most versatile yet affordable full-suspension e-MTBs on the market today.
Like all of our e-bikes, the Shift I/0 5 is of course manufactured in the middle of Germany, in close proximity to our headquarters. This ensures our bikes have unparalleled assembly quality, as you would expect from Made in Germany.
- Shift I/O X6 aluminium frame for Shimano STePS EP800 motor, 160mm travel.
- Suntour Aion 35mm EVO 27.5 "x160mm Boost fork
- X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Trunnion, 225x75mm, Trunnion rear damper
- Shimano STePS EP800, 250 Watt, 75Nm torque
- Darfon 504Wh internal battery on all frame sizes
- Integrated speed sensor
- New Deore M5120, 10-speed rear derailleur, Shadow Plus
- New Deore M4100 10-speed cassette and 11-46T shifter
- Forged Samox crank arms, Shimano EP800 34T chainring
- SRAM G2 4-piston brakes, 203mm rotors
- Weight: approx. 23.2 Kg