Currently not available!
The 2021 Shift I/O 7 features our new 160mm travel 4-Bar linkage frame, with its up-to-date geometry, coupled with a Rockshox suspension package including a Yari RC 29" Boost fork and a Super Deluxe Select R Trunnion air shock for solid Enduro-type 160mm front and rear suspension. Its internal down tube 630Wh battery supplies power to the new shimano EP-800 motor, which features increased torque at lower RPMs for a maximum value of 85Nm along with a smaller size and quieter function. The Shift I/O 7 features two different wheel sizes (for M to XL-sized frames) with a 29" front wheel and a 27.5" rear wheel to get the best of both worlds for an unmatched riding feel. With its new Shimano XT and SLX 12-speed components, the Shift I/O 7 allows for smooth, powerful rides up or down the hills with a wide-range gear ratio to save battery life when needed and precise, crisp shifting.
Like all of our e-bikes, the Shift I/0 7 is of course manufactured in the middle of Germany, in close proximity to our headquarters. This ensures our bikes have unparalleled assembly quality, as you would expect from Made in Germany.
- Shift I/O X6 Aluminum frame for Shimano STePS EP-800 motor, 160mm travel
- Rockshox Super Deluxe Select R Trunnion air shock
- Rockshox Yari RC 29" Boost, 160mm Debonair fork
- New Shimano EP-800, 250W. / 85Nm Torque motor
- Darfon 630Wh internal battery
- Shimano SW-EM800 Mode switch, Integrated speed sensor
- Shimano XT M8100 12-spd, Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100 12-spd 10-51T cassette
- Shimano FC-EM600 crankset, 34T 12-Spd Chainring
- SRAM G2 hydraulic 4-piston disc brakes, 203mm rotors
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post w/ 100/125mm travel
- Kenda Nevegal 2 29"/27.5" 2.6" TCS folding tire
- Weight: aprox. 23,5 Kg