Currently not available!
Our top of the line model, the Shift I/O 9, features our new 160mm travel frame with 4-link linkage, a premium Fox 36 performance fork, Float X2 shock, Shimano XT Di2 shifting and EP8 mid-motor drive. It offers an unparalleled riding experience with two different wheel sizes (for frame sizes from M to XL), a 29" front wheel and a 27.5" rear wheel. The Shift I/O 9 with XT Di2 specifications satisfies the inner tech geek in all of us. With its ability to fine tune motor settings on the handlebar display and a downloadable E-Tube app for custom settings via a smartphone and Bluetooth connection.
Like all of our e-bikes, the Shift I/0 9 is of course manufactured in the middle of Germany, in close proximity to our headquarters. This ensures our bikes have unparalleled assembly quality, as you would expect from Made in Germany.
- Shift I/O X6 Aluminum frame for Shimano STePS EP-800 motor, 160mm travel
- Fox Float X2 air shock, Trunnion, 225x75mm
- Fox Rhythm 36 FLOAT "E" 29" fork, 160mm travel, Boost
- Shimano STePS EP-800, 250 Watts, 85Nm Torque
- Darfon 630Wh internal battery
- Shimano E7000 Mode switch, Integrated speed sensor
- Shimano XT Di2, 11-spd, Shadow Plus rear derailleur & shifter
- Shimano XT 11-spd, 11-46T cassette
- Shimano EP-800 crankarms, forged, 34T chainring
- Shimano MT-520 hydraulic 4-piston disc brakes, 203mm rotors
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post w/ 100/125mm travel
- Kenda Nevegal 2 29"/27.5" 2.6" TCS folding tires
- Weight: aprox. 23,3 Kg