Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
As the second hardtail model in the line, the Thread Two offers the same radical looking aluminum frame with upgraded components for serious shredders, from its Manitou Circus Expert fork to the gravity-proven FSA Gradient cockpit, sealed bearing Haro SD Nylon pedals, Pivotal MTB saddle and alloy seat-post, Spank Spoon rims and the New Haro oversize sealed rotor for fast bar-spin action. The Thread Two offers a unique combination with its custom alloy detangler and hydraulic-assisted rear brake with the innovative TRP HY/RD disc caliper for high-performance braking while bar-spinning away...Get ready to nail that line like you never have before.
- Haro Thread X6 series frame w/ tapered head tube
- 23.3" TT length w/ 410mm/16.2" reach
- Custom Haro OS rotor
- Manitou Circus Expert 100mm fork w/ 20mm thru-axle
- Haro Aluminum 2-pc crankset, 30T Narrow-Wide chainring
- FSA Gradient 25mm rise handlebar & 1-1/8" stem
- Haro Pivotal saddle and post
- Spank Ind. Spoon aluminum DW 32h rims
- Pivit aluminum disc cassette hubs w/14t Crmo cog
- Kenda Small Block Eight 2.35"/2.10" tires
- TRP HY/RD-C mechanical/hydraulic rear disc brake
MSRP: 1699,99 €