Currently not available!
As the first hardtail model in the line, The Thread One offers a solid parts package with its high-end frame: Manitou Circus Sport fork with a 20mm thru-axle, a new Haro 2-pc forged alloy crankset with an optimum 30-14T gearing, a solid aluminum cockpit, double wall rims, proven Kenda Small Block Eight tires, Crmo hub axles, integrated EZ-adjust chain tensioners and a Tektro hydraulic rear brake for powerful stopping. The Thread One delivers shredding capabilities beyond its budget-conscious pricing.
- Thread X6 series frame w/ tapered head tube
- 23.3" TT length w/ 410mm / 16.2" reach
- Manitou Circus Sport 100mm fork w/ 20mm thru-axle
- Haro Aluminum 2-pc crankset, 30T Narrow-Wide sprocket
- Pivit alloy 30mm rise bar
- Haro Alloy 3D forged stem, 31.8mm
- Weinmann XM280 alloy double wall rims, 32h
- Pivit aluminum disc cassette w/ 14t Crmo cog
- Kenda Small Block Eight 2.35"/2.10" tires
- Tektro Auriga HD-M275 hydraulic rear disc brake
- New FPD platform pedals with replaceable pins
MSRP: 1199,99 €