Currently not available!
The Steel Reserve 1.2 comes ready for the trails with a Manitou Circus suspension fork featuring 100mm of travel. The sturdy full Crmo frame features an internal head tube with rotor tabs option and a Euro-type BB set. Upgraded 26" K-MAX Pro double wall rims are paired with alloy hubs with Crmo axles, stainless spokes and Kenda K-Rad 2.3" wide tires. The Steel Reserve 1.2 comes with a 3-pc Crmo crankset with a reduced gear size ideally suited to freestyle MTB riding. It comes standard with a Tektro Auriga Hydraulic rear disc brake for safe braking action in all conditions.
- Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame, internal head tube
- 22.5" TT
- Manitou Circus Sport 100mm travel fork
- Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 28t sprocket
- Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm
- Weinmann KMAX Pro alloy DW 32h rims
- Pivit aluminum disc cassette hubs w/ 14t Crmo cog
- Tektro Auriga HD-M275 hydraulic rear disc brake
- New FPD platform aluminum pedals w/ replaceable pins
MSRP: 899,99 €