Currently not available!
The Steel Reserve 1.1 is a prime choice to get started in Freestyle MTB. It is equally at home at the bike parks or at local dirt jumps thanks to its full Crmo frame with internal head tube and a rigid Crmo fork with a suspension-corrected height for future upgrades. The Steel Reserve 1.1 comes with a 3-pc tubular Crmo crankset with a reduced gear size ideally suited to freestyle MTB riding. Its 26" wheelset is built with sturdy XM-260 double wall alloy rims, alloy hubs with Chromoly axles, stainless spokes and Kenda K-Rad 2.3" wide tires. Its cockpit consists of a sturdy 65mm riser handlebar and a forged alloy BMX-style stem for worry-free landings.
- Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame w/ internal head tube
- 22.5" TT
- Rigid Crmo fork, suspension corrected, w/ disc brake tabs
- Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 28t sprocket
- Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- Haro front load BMX stem
- Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm
- Weinmann XM260 alloy DW 36h rims
- Pivit alloy disc cassette hubs w/ 14t Crmo cog
- Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3" tires
- Tektro Aries MD-M280 mechanical rear disc brake
MSRP: 699,99 €