Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
Double Peak, a series inspired by a local riding spot not far from Haro, features a brand new frame design made from X6 series aluminum, with a low stand-over height and internal cable routing to keep things clean. The Sport model features a HL Vaxa 595 100mm fork with hydraulic lockout and a 2x8-speed drive-train with Shimano RapidFire 2x8-speed shifters. It rolls along on alloy double wall rims, stainless spokes and wider MTB specific Kenda 27.5" x 2.35" tires for 2021. The 27.5" Sport is nimble and likes to go fast, but it can stop on a dime thanks to its efficient Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc brakes.
- New Double Peak X6 Series aluminum frame w/ tapered head tube
- HL VAXA 30S / 595 HLO 100mm travel fork
- Aluminum crankset, 36-22T, 2x8
- Shimano M315 2x8-spd front derailleur
- Shimano SL-M315 RapidFire 2x8-spd shifters
- Shimano Altus RD-310 rear derailleur
- Shimano HG-200 8-spd 12-32T cassette
- MX-21 27.5"x27mm aluminum DW rims
- Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic brakeset
- Shimano TX-505 hubs & Center Lock discs
- Kenda Aptor 27.5x2.35" tires
MSRP: 849,99 €