Currently not available!
The Double Peak I/O Commuter, designed for an urban environment, relies on the same frame platform as the original MTB version, with additional city-friendly features such as adjustable-rise stem, fenders, rear rack, front / rear lights and narrower WTB Horizon tires with reflective patches for increased safety. The Double Peak frame with its slick internal down-tube hides the battery away for a streamlined look. The Commuter's features include a new Deore 10-speed 1-by drive-train and a Shimano STePS 6100 compact mid-motor drive (with its components), programmed for on-road use. The Commuter is your perfect companion for work commutes or adventures around town.
- Shimano STePS E6100 Drive unit & components
- 250 Watts, 60Nm motor w/ Darfon internal 504wh battery
- New Deore M5120 10-spd Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- New Deore M4100 10-spd 11-46T cassette
- Samox crankarms w/ Shimano 38T chainring
- Shimano MT-201 hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm/160mm rotors
- Front & rear lights, rear rack, fenders & kickstand