This product will aproximately be released at 12 November 2023
The Lineage Ground Master takes its design cues from 1992, but it's living in the now with an all chromoly, twin top tube frame with a low-profile stance, matched with a 19.5" top tube length. Modern details like an hourglass mid bottom bracket shell, integrated head tube and clean routing for the brake cables. Heat-treated chromoly forks with internal cable routing, chromoly Haro Kneesaver bars and Fusion 3-piece cranks with a matching Fusion 25T disc sprocet are all part of the package. Topped off with classic Haro paint and graphics, it not only looks the part, it's ready to live it.
- 100% chromoly Lineage Ground Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage dropouts - 19.5" top tube length
- 100% heat-treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1-piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat-treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro Group One heat-treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 165mm cranks with Haro Lineage Fusion Disc 25T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs with freecoaster rear. Double-wall alloy 36H rims
- Haro HPF 100 PSI tires front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal stealth seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal post
- Haro Fusion pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear) brakes with Tech 77 levers.
- Haro Lineage alloy two-bolt seat post clamp
MSRP: 1999,99 €