This product will aproximately be released at 12 November 2023
The Ground Master 26" is the big brother to the 20" version with a few changes to keep it tight and right on a larger scale. You get the 1992-inspired all chromoly twin top tube frame and heat treated chromoly fork, Kneesaver bars and Fusion parts throughout. Down below, we're rolling steady on double-wall alloy rims, laced to sealed high flange hubs, mounted with Kenda Kranium 26 X 2.25" tires. Smooth, larger diameter pegs are easy on your feet. Chainstay mounted rear brakes and internally routed front brakes keep the bike in control, even when you aren't. "Tricks are for kids" does not apply to the Ground Master 26".
- 100% chromoly Lineage Ground Master frame with twin top tubes, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage dropouts. 22.5" top tube length
- 100% heat-treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1-piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat-treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver 8.5" bars with Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage Fusion alloy 175mm cranks with 22mm chromoly spindle. Haro Lineage Fusion Disc CNC alloy 41T sprocket. Sealed Mid BB
- 41/17 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs with freecoaster rear. Double-wall 36H alloy rims.
- Kenda Kranium tires 26 x 2.1" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal stealth seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal post
- Haro Fusion pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear) brakes with Tech 77 levers.
- Haro Lineage alloy two-bolt seat post clamp
MSRP: 1999,99 €