Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
The Double Peak 27.5" Comp features an X6 series hardtail frame design with an up-to-date Trail geometry and a low stand-over height, for slightly more aggressive Trail riding. With its fairly slack 67-degree head tube, fairly steep seat tube angle with its bend, The "DP" Comp delivers on steep climbs and fast downhills. The list of specs features a lightweight and versatile 1x10 Shimano Deore cassette and derailleur set along with a "1x" Boost crankset with a 32T chainwheel. The 27.5" Weinmann U-32 alloy wheelset is fitted with large Kenda Regolith 2.4" tires and the front end features an upgraded Rockshox Judy Silver 120mm fork with hydraulic lockout. A very capable "Down-Country" performance bike, the Comp flies but always lands and stops safely thanks to its increased fork travel and Shimano MT-201 Hydraulic disc brake set.
- Haro DP Comp 27.5" Trail geometry frame
- Rockshox Judy Silver 27.5" Boost fork, 120mm Travel
- Aluminum 1x Boost 32T crankset
- Deore M5120 10-spd rear derailleur
- Deore M4100 10-spd 11-46T cassette
- WTB WeirWolf grips & Volt Sport saddle
- KENDA Regolith 27.5"x2.4" tires
- Weinmann U-32TL Disc DW rims, 32H
- Shimano MT-201 hydraulic disc brakeset
- Shimano MT-400 Boost hubs w/ thru-axles
MSRP: 1399,99 €