Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
Citizen Carbon Race Frameset!
Our Citizen frame's PTC (Power Transfer Center) bottom bracket consists of an 86.5mm wide shell that allows the down tube and chainstays to expand to the outer width of the shell, creating without a doubt the stiffest, most responsive bottom bracket design on the BMX market. The Citizen's head tube is a tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5" design that makes the front of the bike stiffer for maximum steering response. The Citizen's rear dropouts are a removable CNC machined alloy design compatible with 10mm, 15mm and 20mm rear axles with the included hardware and adapters.
- Built from M30-S and T-700 carbon with internal brake cable routing.
- PTC (Power Transfer Center) Pressfit BB86 construction.
- Interchangeable aluminum dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Fits 10, 15 and 20mm rear axles
- 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube
- Pro (20.5" TT/14.75" RC)
- Pro XL(21" TT/15,2" RC)
- Pro XXL (21.75" TT/15.2" RC)
- Long (21.75" TT/17.2" RC)
- 1.2 KG (Size: Pro XL)
High end carbon race fork with aluminum steerer and dropouts.
- C730 carbon blend fork crown and tapered legs
- 6061 Alloy tapered steerer tube - 170mm length (requires 1 1/8" top x 1.5" bottom tapered headset)
- 6061 Alloy dropouts - available with 20mm thru axle or 3/8" slotted
- 32mm axle offset
- 580 grams
complete price 1289,98
Set price: 1099,99 €