Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
The PTC (Power Transfer Center) bottom bracket on our Citizen frame consists of an 86.5mm wide shell that allows the down tube and chainstays to expand to the outer width of the shell, creating undoubtedly the stiffest, most responsive bottom bracket design on the BMX market. The Citizen's head tube is a tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5" design that makes the front of the bike stiffer for maximum steering response. The Citizen's rear dropouts are a removable CNC machined alloy design compatible with 10mm, 15mm and 20mm rear axles with the included hardware and adapters.
- Built from M30-S and T-700 carbon with internal brake cable routing.
- PTC (Power Transfer Center) Pressfit BB86 construction.
- Interchangeable aluminum dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Suitable for 10, 15 and 20 mm rear axles
- 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube
- Pro (20.5" TT/14.75" RC)
- Pro XL(21" TT/15,2" RC)
- Pro XXL (21.75" TT/15.2" RC)
- Long (21.75" TT/17.2" RC)
- 1,2 KG (Size: Pro XL)
- Optional: Disc Brake Adatper
MSRP: 999,99 €