Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
To celebrate 40 years of the first-ever Freestyle-specific frame - the Haro Freestyler - we collaborated with its creator, Bob Haro, to bring you this modern day Haro Lineage Freestyler. Built around our Twin Toptube Freestyler frame, you’ll find a set of Lineage forks featuring internal cable routing as well as our 36-hole Lineage wheelset, which comes spec’d with double-wall rims and sealed, high-flange hubs. Thanks to our friends at Oakley, they have supplied us with a replica Oakley B1B grip to complement this masterpiece.
- 100% chromoly Lineage Freestyler frame with twin top tube, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC threaded steer tube, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece alloy 175mm cranks with Haro Lineage 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- Haro HPF 100 psi tires 20 x 2.2" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
MSRP: 1999,99 €