Available! Shipping within 2 - 3 days.
With its 19.5" top tube alloy frame, the Annex Si is a great starting point for riders who are considering hitting the local BMX track for the first time but also want a bike that can handle every day riding. The 165mm cranks and 40/16 gearing make pedaling a breeze whether on the track or on the way to school and the stylish BMX race inspired graphics are sure to catch attention.
- 6061 alloy frame with 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners, 19.5" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with 1 1/8" threadless steer tube
- Hi-ten 7.5" bar and Haro alloy front load stem
- 1-piece 165mm crank with USA loose ball BB
- 40/16t gearing
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat
- Kenda Kontact 20x1.95" front and 1.75" rear tires
- Promax V-Brake and lever
MSRP: 349,99 €